New recipes, bigger portions, and a fantastic new layout. I’ve been working so hard on this freezer cooking meal plan, and I know that you will love it. As always, it’s set up so that you can be in and out of the store in about 20 minutes at ALDI (but it will work great at any grocery store), and the prep takes advantage of my “One Touch” prep system.
But here’s why I’m SUPER excited about this meal plan.
- A couple of the recipes can be grilled, broiled, or placed in the slow cooker
- Each recipe has 2 sets of instructions – the first instructions are the full recipe instructions, so you can use this as a normal cookbook. The second set of instructions details how to cook the meal if you had done the meal plan and are starting with a prepared freezer bag.
- Several new pages to help with the prep and make it easier than ever!
- Full-page pictures AND full-page instructions.
These meals were created and portioned just right so that they all work together. And my “One-Touch Prep System” will ensure that you can prepare these meals in just a few hours, and your kitchen won’t even be that messy.
Here’s what you will be enjoying:
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Spicy BBQ Steak
- Verde Chicken
- Chili Lime Pork
- Swedish Meatballs
- Beef Ragu
- Cuban Beef Sandwiches
- Zesty Orange Chicken
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Lemon Awesome Chicken
All of these got a big thumbs up from my family, and I really think that you will like them too!