Plan your days and your Money in the Same Place:
When you plan out your schedule for the month, doesn't it make sense to take your money into account too? Planning your life is planning your money. So doesn't it make sense to plan them in the same place?
This planner takes a completely different approach to all other planners on the market. When you plan out your year, months, weeks, and days, money is involved in just about every activity. When you set goals - big and small - money is almost always involved in some way.
The Personal Finance Planner recognizes that life and money are intertwined. Set your budget at the same time you plan out your month. Track progress on financial goals - whether you are paying down debt, or saving for the future.
- Will work for any 12 month period (not just calendar year)
- A detailed budget printout for each month
- Goal setting page for each month
- Monthly calendar for each month
- 5 weekly calendars for each month
- Grocery shopping list for each week
- Monthly debt tracker
- Print as many times as you want!